TOHS had a short week with no school on Wednesday since it was Yom Kippur. Students have been looking forward to tonight’s football game at Royal. Here’s a list of what’s been happening around campus:
- Boys water polo lost their game against Newbury Park on Thursday 5-9. Better luck next time.
- Dancing with the TO Stars is tomorrow night at 7pm in the gym. Come out to watch your fellow students and teachers dance the night away with members of the Varsity and All- Male dance teams
- Girls volleyball came up short in their game against Westlake on Thursday 25-23, 20-25, 18-25, 26-24, and 13-15. Good luck this weekend at the So Cal Invitational.
- ETHOS had a bake sale on Tuesday after school by the tennis courts. Make sure to keep supporting ETHOS throughout the year. Whether it’s bake sales or Krispy Kreme doughnuts, they have lots of fundraisers on campus.
- Cross country’s Dunk Your Kicks, a fundraiser that benefits people with pediatric cancer, was still going strong throughout the week. Make sure to put your shoes in the bins in the front office.
- Students who want to be an outdoor ed counselor make sure to go to the mandatory meeting on Friday, October 21st at lunch in the College and Career Center. Applications are now available in the CCC.
See you on Monday, Lancers!
Photo Credit // Matthew Waldman // With Permission